As Benjamin Franklin said it so well: “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”.
This implies that strategic planning is necessary to achieve our objectives of performance .
One of the steps in this direction would require:
- Diagnostic analysis (sector, organization) that leads to internal strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and external constraints
- The definition of the strategic vision which makes it possible to formulate strategic orientations through a strategic marketing plan
- These strategic orientations will be broken down into several decisions and actions to be programmed according to:
. Objective programming
. Strategic programming
- The programming of the actions will be done through an action plan
- Each action is divided into operational tasks that could be:
. Define Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning (SCP Approach)
. Develop the communication strategy (online and offline). Examples: street marketing, event creation (s)
. Develop the scope of the offer (Product / Price / Communication / Distribution)
- After operational implementation, it is essential to monitor and evaluate the results achieved according to the performance objectives.